Qld Government offers $10,000 Digital Grant for Business
Application Close 9 Dec 2016
Let the Queensland Government Digital Grant pay up to $10,000 for your business to improve your online presence to attract more customers.
The grant can be used for
- Digital content creation like web pages, mobile apps and media
- Content marketing for your website, SEO, blog writing and social media
- and more
The grant funding is on a match funding (ie you pay 50% and grant pays the other 50% up to $10,000) for eligible businesses for the purchase of digital software and services – such as website development, mobile applications development and content marketing. The business must show that the digital services will enhance the digital capabilities of their business and help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters or significant Queensland-based operations
- declare if any owners or directors of the business are an undischarged bankrupt or insolvent.
- Round 1 opens on 8 November 2016 and closes 9 December 2016.
- Businesses will be surveyed 12 months after the completion of the project.
Who should apply
All Queensland-based businesses can apply. The business must show that the digital technology or service purchased will enhance the digital capabilities of the business and help them to be more competitive.
To see the full the program, please read the Small Business Digital Grants Program Application Guidelines.
Register now to learn more on how you can improve your digital marketing and access the Qld Digital Grant now before applications close on 9 December 2016.