What We Do Whether you’re a small or medium enterprise, or large organisation, we’ll help build you from the ground up.
“Design creates culture. Culture shapes values. Values determine the future.”
Robert L. Peters, Canadian graphic designer, industrial designer, and author of ‘Getting What You Came For’.
Let us help you GROW your business
Your website is an essential business tool, regardless of the size of your organisation. Having a good website, though, is now not enough; it needs to actively work for you by attracting new business and driving your message forward.
Most small businesses are budget-strapped, but by focusing on key principles in the development stages of your website, we’ll certainly help you make a healthy return on your investment.
Here are eight guidelines we follow to ensure your business benefits the most from your website:
8 GUIDELINES we follow to ensure your business benefits the most from your website
1. Your website is a business tool: Potential customers will engage with you via your website, so think of it as your showcase.
Consistent branding and the development of your identity often starts with your website, and then carries on through other marketing and communication channels.
2. Review and reflect: It’s important to review your website regularly to ensure that it meets yours and your customers’ needs.
Consider changes in the marketplace and whether its purpose and all of its elements still relevant to your target market.
3. Design and differentiation: If your site design is not great and doesn’t cater to the intuitive and information needs of the viewer quickly, they will leave. Great design sets you apart from the competition, so ensure your site looks professional and is functional.
4. W.I.P.: Your website should be constantly developing (e.g., via blogs, news sections, links, etc.) as visitors and search engines are attracted by activity. As Google notices updated content, it will visit your site more often, revising listings which can improve Google and page rankings.
5. Number 1: Searching online involves a search engine, so it’s crucial that your site is picked up by them. Your company can rank highly using the correct techniques. SEO should be ongoing, along with off-site optimisation, like links to/from other sites, social media marketing, plus blogs and up-to-date content.
6. Right priorities: Set short, medium and long-term marketing goals, always keeping SEO and emerging web strategies in mind for generating traffic to your site. An active marketing strategy devised by an SEO/web marketing specialist will achieve the best results.
7. Mobile friendly: Having a ‘responsive’ or mobile-friendly site is expected by today’s web users. Facilitating accessibility will increase how long people will remain on your site, which increases the likelihood of a sale being created.
8. Encourage your customers to take action. Encourage your visitors to act via plenty of calls to action throughout your site. Adding a simple reminder to ‘phone us’ or “ask us how”, for example, can be amazingly effective.
Our Services Please select from the following for more information.
From concepts and planning, to building and launch, we tackle all aspects of responsive website creation.
Convey your business’s corporate message through a bespoke and highly-identifiable symbol.
Front and back-end development, offering the greatest functionality for the most captivating web experience.
We’ll work with you to create a unique company identity or help you strategically rebrand an existing one.
Expand awareness, encourage engagement, improve lead generation and increase conversions. Repeat.
Stay on top of the latest techniques and tactics for increasing the number of visitors to your website.
From the Blog
- 10 October, 2017 Dorin Blaga 0
- 14 September, 2016 Dorin Blaga 0
Latest News & Life Hacks
10 Interesting Websites You Probably Haven’t Heard Of In the last 10 weeks we've presented a cool website that we found it interesting. Based of your votes, here's our top 10. 10. Notey – best blog articles on over 500,000 topics from over 150 million blogs. 9. A good movie to watch – recommendations for highly-rated, little-known movies. 8.…
Do you have only few ingredients at home and don’t know what to cook? Supercook is a recipe search engine that let you search by ingredients you have at home. With 600,000 recipes you can always find something delicious to cook with a handful of ingredients. The more ingredients you add to Supercook, the better the recipes will be. Supercook…
TheNewBoston – world’s largest collection of free computer and technology related tutorials on the web. You can choose from over 7,000 videos in programming, web design, video editing, game development, and more, and also full courses from Yale, Harvard, Stanford and UCLA from Social Sciences, Humanities, Science to Math. If you want to impress your friends with your knowledge about…
When was the last time when you wanted to check a service or download a free ebook from a website and you were not sure if it’s worth signing up and giving your email address to be spammed for the rest of your life? We found a solution to some of the spam that hits your inbox: 10minutesmail.com This website does…
CoolThings is a collection of cool things. Every day you can find different things that will interest you from gadgets, toys, gift ideas (there is even a section of cool gifts split into categories for men or for women), inventions, furniture and many, many other interesting stuff. Even they are different, they all have one thing in common .. they…
Read 3x Faster and be more productive in life. Spreeder is the web’s leading destination for speed reading. Spreeder help you read faster, comprehend more, so you can save time and be more productive in life. The winner of this week “Cool website Wednesday” is Spreeder.com. If you are like me and you want to learn, to read more books…
This week we’re going to talk about LifeHacker in our Wednesday Cool Website series. LifeHacker provides tips & tricks to get stuff done. Whether you are trying to find some tips about how to beat procrastination or you need to find a bedtime routine that helps you sleep better when travelling or you want to know if someone is tracking…
Happy Cool Website Wednesday! This week, the winner in our Cool Website Wednesday is the website AGoodMovieToWatchh. If you want to watch highly-rated, little-known movies, you can find them on AGoodMovieToWatch. They are suggesting fantastic movies that were overlooked and deserve a bit more love than they got. Their philosophy is: the marketing dollars shouldn’t decide the fate of a film. The contributors…
Happy Cool Website Wednesday! This week, the winner in our Cool Website Wednesday is the website Build With. So what's so cool about this website you might ask. Let me ask you a question first: "Have you ever wondered what platform a website is using?" Now you have the answer: with a single search you can find out what your prospect platforms are…
For this week we are recommending a website DIY Genius that has couple of interesting articles: 300+ documentaries from life in the biosphere, creativity and design, education, digital revolution, politics, 21st century civilization, biographies of Genius, digital entrepreneurship, sports, etc: https://www.diygenius.com/mind-expanding-documentaries/ It also contains a library of free books dedicated to “the philosophers and dreamers whose ideas changed the world”…