Top of the Funnel
- This is what we call the ‘Squeeze Page’ and it is what we greet customers with upon visiting the site. This usually includes a pop-up that collects emails and other details from visitors.
- This guarantees contact with potential customers incase they leaving the site. This mans even if the only page they view is your squeeze page, you still have some contact details.
Middle of the Funnel
- This section of the Funnel is called the ‘Lead Capture Page’
- The Lead Capture Page follows the same principles as the Squeeze page however more contact details are collected such as their name, phone number, location etc.
- Having details more personal details like names and phone number allows for the right process to begin in contacting the customer in a faster manner using a text or phone call
Bottom of the Funnel
- Finally the potential customer is led to the ‘Sales Page’
- The Sales Page provides access to real products that the customer may want to buy
Above The Content
Call To Action (CTA)
Benefit Driven Features
Benefit-driven features are usually more in-depth but still concise descriptions. These include descriptions of your products or services. Descriptions are usually supported by related images of the products or services. This builds a customer’s confidence being able to see your goods or services in action.
Providing testimonials from past customers is a powerful tool worth using. You can place them beneath the benefit-driven features sections to increase your trust factor. Putting a face to the name will also build the trust factor. Testimonials are opportunities to include designs features that can positively customers. These include graphics about the positive impact your goods and services has created.
Landing pages are great opportunities to create worth while content for lead generation. All this done through the many methods of funneling, headlining, CTA and benefit driven features and testimonials. Upward consulting can help provide the skills to back your brand and create a strong online presence.
Contact Upward Consulting today and see how our services can take your business to the next level.